Passionize your career and plan your next career step
We spend a remarkable amount of our life time at work, so it is worthwhile reassessing why we do what we do and make a plan where we are going. It’s an important element of your life and how you design it, therefore it’s worth having a more wholistic look at this.
There is a lot of talks about monetizing your passion, but how do you get there? Do you have an entrepreneurial personality or will you feel best in a more structured environment? In this workshop you will get to know yourself better and we will design the job of your dreams and elaborate a masterplan how you get it.
Working in a small group, will leave us enough space for individual reflection as well as allow us using the power of crowd intelligence.
You’ll walk out with a bag full of ideas and concrete to do’s to achieve your next steps, after a morning full of insights and inspiration!
Thursday, April 25th 2019, 9:00 – 12:00h at WeSpace Coworking, Bahnhofstrasse 62, 8001 Zürich
“If you don’t live your dreams, you damage society.”
I heard this interesting statement some time ago and quickly realized how true it is, and how often I see this in my coachings. With this workshop I bring together my coaching knowledge on the right mindset to deal with change and uncertainty, and my passion for helping my clients achieve their goal!
This workshop is for you, if:
- You feel you want to do a next step, but are unclear where your journey should lead you.
- You ask yourself whether you would like to move from employee to entrepreneur
- You have a rough idea of what you would like to do, but don’t know where to start
- You are a curious and growth oriented individual and like to get to know yourself better.
- You intuitively suspect that more passion would make work more fun!
- You are at the beginning or in the middle of your career!
In this workshop you’ll get:
- A clearer vision on your purpose and how to achieve it
- A GPI® Personality test, which we will discuss in the context of your goals
- An overview of various strategies, how you can work on your next career step
- Tipps, tricks and tools you can immediately apply
- An evaluation of your resources and your network – you’ll see how many resources you have!
- Insights on how your mindset works, the number 1 obstacle on your way to live your dreams.
- An interactive mix of input and participation
- Specific and personalized guidance on your next (career)steps
What others say
«I was lucky to be one of Andreia’s clients while I was setting up my company. She paid attention to my specific concerns and business needs and tailored a comprehensive package of topics for the individual coaching sessions. I got support in fields I had questions about, but also learnt about themes I did not yet know were important for me. This all gave a solid ground to start my business from. It was a great pleasure to work with Andreia and I strongly recommend her as a business coach.” Grete Soosalu, Architect and 3D Solution Engineer
“Working with Andreia motivated me to keep going and build my own fashion brand even further and more professional. Besides her marketing know-how I benefited from her inputs and impulses on my entrepreneur mindset. I can warmly recommend her” Jacqueline Steiger, Fashion Designer and Founder
“Andreia was fantastic to work with – inspiring and friendly. She helped me immensely developing a marketing strategy whilst giving me the confidence and know how to execute it and, more importantly, continue to develop it on my own.” Alia McKenzie, Business owner & Choreographer
When and where
WeSpace Coworking, Bahnhofstrasse 62, 8001 Zürich
Thursday, April 25th 2019, 9:00 – 12:00h
- Your time, one of your most valuable assets!
- 250. – CHF
- 175. – CHF for WeSpace members, members of SEABRAND Partner organizations
- 175.- CHF if you previously visited the January workshop on goalsetting or “your next job” in 2018
Your Expert- Andreia R. C. Fernandes
My passion is to support you in achieving your wildest dreams! In my daily work as a coach I often see my clients dream of a change but not taking action out of fear of the unknown. Knowing both perspectives, the one of an entrepreneur, just as well the one of an employed manager, I want to help you find your best spot!
In my public workshops I share experience and newest research insights.
Strategy. Leadership. Marketing.
The three pillars of my work. Often one topic leads us to work on the other and I am pleased to have the opportunity to work interdisciplinary with most my clients.
Some facts about me:
- I am serial entrepreneur, founder of SEABRAND International and Sexy Little Bag
- I believe that the key is to look at the whole human, even when the focus is purely business oriented. I have an MBA from University of St. Gallen and continuously educate me on the newest insights on coaching and psychology
- My passion for international work has led me to live in four countries and travel to more than 55 countries. I am a passionate lecturer of intercultural management, strategy and leadership topics.
- A life without coffee and chocolate would make no sense to me.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” African Proverb.
Would you like to know more? Do you have any questions?