Groupreneur, the growth community for solopreneurs!
Congrats! You are leading your company on your own, you are a so called solopreneur.
You want to grow and strengthen your brand in order to expand? Do you ask yourself – like so many solopreneurs – where to best start with that and how to do it when you don’t have a full team backing you up? Then Groupreneur might be something from you!
Groupreneur – building strong companies and brands together
This is what connects the Groupreneur community! You:
- Have recently started your first business or do you plan to start soon?
- Do you already know that it is impossible to handle everything alone? (And by the way, you don’t have to, no matter in which area you work).
- Do you sometimes wish you had a sparring partner whom you could ask for a second opinion, advice and support?
- Do you want to bring your business to the next level?
Then this is the right thing for you!
- Focus on how you tackle the challenges in your business.
- Explain how to best build your business and brand strategically. Towards your clients but also internally, with your (virtual) team. Strong brand, high presence.
- Support each other as sparring-partners. Especially when it comes to critically questioning approaches and plans.
- Discuss our own, current problems under guidance in the group. We use swarm intelligence in a trustworthy framework.
- Valuable inputs, inspirations and feedback on your business.
- Four one-on-one coaching sessions. Here we analyze your individual path and your approach.
- 8 training modules, live and online
- Through live consulting the chance to analyze your challenges as a case study.
- Useful Task sheets and checklists on topics such as project management, Brand Building and PR.
- Expert feedback from different perspectives.
- Exclusive, private Facebook-Group only for members.
- An average of four hours per month (on-and offline) during the next seven months
- 6 x 370.-CHF a month* or
- 2’100.-CHF one installment
Do you still have questions? Is there anything you’d like to know? Then contact me today for a non-binding conversation to clarify your concerns. email@example.com
The community is looking forward to meeting you!
Register now: firstname.lastname@example.org